OnePlus has announced the latest update coming to the OnePlus 5 today, OxygenOS 4.5.7, which has already started to roll-out, comes with a few new features, optimizations, and bug fixes. Highlighting this list is the ability for 4K video recording with EIS (electronic image stabilization). The update comes in at 310MB.
Also highlighting this update is standby battery enhancements. This has been floating around for sometime, but it seems it is finally hitting devices. If you are waiting for the update to hit your device, a Reddit user captured the full signed OTA. That can be viewed here.
A few other tidbits are that the it includes the July Android Security Patch, a new “Slate” font, and WiFi improvements.
OxygenOS 4.5.7 changelog
- Introducing the all new OnePlus Slate font
- Added EIS for 4k video recording
- Updated Android security patch level to 1st July 2017
- Updated to latest GMS package
- Wi-Fi connectivity improvements
- Standby battery enhancements
- Fixed occasional sound leaks in the speakers when using earphones
- Fixed camera shutter sound bug in silent mode for Indian region
- Fixed missing sound channels when recording videos